Once a month, we gather the tips and resources for board game designers that we found the most useful and share them again.
The new year is off to a strong start, with meaty posts about playtesting, the game design process and more, plus great material from a recent unpublished-games festival.
Cartrunk Entertainment’s recent Unpub 3 event yielded a wealth of great advice for designers:
- Choice quotes from designers and publishers at Unpub 3, collected by Daniel Solis
- Video of the designers panel
- Video of the publishers panel
- Answers to many of the most common questions that new designers have
- Jason Tagmire discusses why designers need to be jacks of all trades, navigating the publication process and more