Our monthly roundup of useful advice and links for board game designers features the latest in our Meaningful Decisions interview series, lots of tips for pitching to publishers, a solid lesson on probability in games, and more…
- “When someone takes a shot at a game you created, smile, thank them for their time, and say that you hope they like your next game better.” - Kevin Wilson
- How to quickly and effectively pitch your game to a publisher
- Chris Kirkman of Dice Hate Me Games joins the Creators Cast to offer tips for how to pitch to a publisher
- “The best advice I could give to designers seeking publication is when pitching your game, don’t forget to sell the publisher on YOU!” - A.J. Porfirio
- “Get new playtesters after working on your game a while – if you always use the same playtesters your game will be developed only for experts, not for new players as well – and new players are, if anything, more important to a game.” - Richard Garfield
Sign up to receive the Cardboard Edison newsletter, including monthly roundups of board game design tips and resources.