Advice from Jason Kotarski (@jasonkotarski), designer of The Great Heartland Hauling Co.:
1. Let your life lead you to inspiration. Don’t try to force ideas that don’t fit.
2. Creating boundaries creates possibilities that help you engage fully in what you want to do. Saying no to some things allows you to say yes to the best things!
3. Don’t just consume. Create and contribute. Find your own way to make your mark on the worlds that you love.
4. Simplicity does not have to equal boredom. Make room for decisions in the midst of simplicity.
5. Work hard. Love what you do. Make the most of what you’ve got.